Â
Thanks @Carlos! Looks like I have another certification I need to chase.
This is so cool! Thanks for the heads-up @CarlosÂ
I will be joining @Jimmy Seddon in the certification chase!
Good luck @Jacqueline Westermayer
This is definitelly a cool one My recommendation to all those who would like to find out more about Loom and learn some of the best practices when it comes to async and video communication đ˝ď¸
*Loom really helped me to work with teams that had endless meetings and demanded in-person workshops (which, IMO, wasted more time compared to actual benefits). Just a couple of days ago we discussed the next steps for one project and the question from the PM was
"So, should we organize a workshop or a meeting?"
and the client replied
"Nah, just send us a Loom and we'll take a look at it as soon as we can."
(was quite proud of myself as we switched from strictly in-person meetings to almost full async work in a bit more than a month đ)
Interesting!!
Interesting, will definitely consider to take this certification.Â
This is great, I love Loom. Such a great collaboration tool. I love that I can record a Loom to go along with comments in a Confluence doc rather than trying to explain it all in text!Â
Done. Fair certification and new learning about Loom features during preparation.
Nice. Looking forward to this one. Thanks for sharing @Carlos !
This is great, will definitely consider to take this certification đ
That's awesome!
This will be the next Atlassian certification I go for. Thank you very much for the information @Carlos !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.