Hi All
Is it possible to limit the filters displayed on a dashboard?
I have a lot of shared filters but for a particular dashboard I only want a subset displayed.
I guess you are refering to the "Favorite Filter" gadget on your dashboard?
If so, the only way to reduce the number of filter is to unfavorite them (See here and click on the yellow star to remove the filter as favorite)
you can share them with specific Projects or/and User(s) Groups/Roles
https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=185729481#SavingSearches%28%27IssueFilters%27%29-Sharingafilter
You can create multiple dashboards (one per subset of filters) which are shared based on projects/groups similar to Faysal's answer. If you sync the sharing of filters and dashboards then you might achieve what you are after.
Yes Udo that is pretty much what I want. The ability to link certain filters with certain dashboards.
Hey Nick, I understand now. But I don't think it is possible to achieve this. Since this Gadget displays all favorite Filters of the current user, you will always have the same list on different Dashboards.
I'm not aware if there is another Gadget which can do this. Maybe someone else knows.
I am facing similar problem.
I am part of multiple projects and in all projects I have roughly similar kind of filters. On an average 5 filters per project. Soon the list in the "Favourite Filters" gadget starts to get overwhelming. Is there a way I can group filters (by project or just by manually grouping them) so that I can create separate dashboards and select only the ones I want to see on each one?
Any help would be much appreciated.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.