Hi,
I am looking for information related to the Authorized Instructor Program.
With the recent revamping of the Atlassian University into Atlassian Learning, I could not find any information.
By following the url below, I see the content is unavailable (retired/removed)
https://university.atlassian.com/student/activity/1123985-authorized-instructor-program
I would appreciate if someone could confirm if this program still exists and where to find the relevant information.
Thank you very much,
Greg
Hi Greg,
I see you’re new here.. welcome! What kind of information are you looking for specifically? Are you interested in becoming an Authorized Instructor, or are you looking for details on an existing certification?
Since the program seems to have been retired or removed, I’d be happy to help you find alternatives if you let me know what you're aiming for
Hi Brian,
Thank you for your message.
I am interested in becoming an Authorized Instructor.
I would like to know if it is possible and what the steps are.
Thank you,
Good question - if this is still a thing I would love to participate!
Same here..I would be keen on this program.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.