This info has got to be out there, but I can't find it. I have one board with all the tasks I need to do and another for organizing my marketing. When I add an item to a checklist on board Marketing in list Events, I want a linked card added to the list Inbox on the board To Do. I've found lots of tutorials on doing this on the same board from list to list with a rule automation, but cannot figure out how to create the card on another board. I thought I'd figured it out with this automation, but it doesn't work.
Trigger: when an item is added to checklist "To Do Prior"
Action: create a new regular card with title {triggercardname} on list Inbox on board To Do List, add the lime Marketing label, and set due date with a specific date.
l have no idea what I'm doing wrong. BTW, I'm on the free plan.