Hi again,I see this question was posted in 2022 with no answer here so I just wanted to follow up. I have a tableview with certain fields but some of these fields have looong descriptions. Id love to use an entry viewer button on the tableview to display the looong field(s) but as of now I can only get it to show EVERY field on the form. I just want it to show a couple. Any ideas?
Hi,
By default, it displays all the fields but you can choose the fields in the entryView with the macro confiforms field.
Hi,It appears that whenever I put a macro inside the entryviewer, it still shows everything.
Could you share your configuration?
@Alex Medved _ConfiForms_ here you go. the entryviewer still shows all fields in the form instead of just selected ones. you probably can't see it since you dont have the fields defined<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="58a0c872-d11d-4405-9c8d-1b80df0f285c" ac:name="confiform-table" ac:schema-version="1"><ac:parameter ac:name="pageTitle"><ac:link><ri:page ri:content-title="Form Test"/></ac:link></ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="formName">entryTest</ac:parameter><ac:rich-text-body><p><ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="d179b52b-5d11-421c-8bd9-96c4695ea309" ac:name="confiform-field" ac:schema-version="1"><ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">nameSub.name</ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro></p><p><ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="af177523-725e-40c6-8bd9-b0bccc1cfae4" ac:name="confiform-field" ac:schema-version="1"><ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">nameSub.subject</ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro></p><p><ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="49b4df88-cee0-40eb-9cc2-e91a87a30168" ac:name="confiform-field" ac:schema-version="1"><ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">score</ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro></p><ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="faa870f8-0d27-4514-b0d0-a65e8f6a294a" ac:name="confiform-entry-viewer" ac:schema-version="1"><ac:parameter ac:name="regControlLayout">true</ac:parameter><ac:rich-text-body><p><ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="2d7a18b3-6b26-4029-b523-332e61c5bb9b" ac:name="confiform-field" ac:schema-version="1"><ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">field1</ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro></p><p><ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="bcb7c93d-8be1-436f-a4ee-a40f02d41ced" ac:name="confiform-field" ac:schema-version="1"><ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">field2</ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro></p><p><ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="5c9ddf6b-2b6c-44ae-9728-9ee82b7bb5a0" ac:name="confiform-field" ac:schema-version="1"><ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">field3</ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro></p><p><ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="38745c42-3101-4873-a199-298cbe8cf9be" ac:name="confiform-field" ac:schema-version="1"><ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">scoreV</ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro></p><p><ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="fdba56a5-efd3-4568-b768-857eab2acb8e" ac:name="confiform-field" ac:schema-version="1"><ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">verification1</ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro></p><p><ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="90ed61ec-d4a3-48a6-bc53-2fc01bcfa95d" ac:name="confiform-field" ac:schema-version="1"><ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">verification2</ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro></p></ac:rich-text-body></ac:structured-macro><p><br/></p></ac:rich-text-body></ac:structured-macro><p><br/></p><p><br/></p>
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.