Hello,
Is there a way to determine when last time JIRA (currently on 6.4) was re-indexed?
Thanks
S
Not in the UI that I can think of directly.
But the log will have "indexing" lines in it, and I think the admin audit logging will catch it as well, as long as it is enabled.
I'm not entirely sure how much use it might be though - the index is also updated whenever an issue is touched, so technically, the system was partially re-indexed the last time you used it! I'm guessing you mean one of the full re-indexes though (or project re-index?)
Thanks Nic,
I was referring to admin full-index. Will look into audit logs.
Hi @shailesh ligade2 Did you find it on the logs?
@Daniel Alonso though you posted this a while ago I figured I'd share the below
Current Workaround
This is from:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-44163
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.