I don't have the option to leave or close the board, but I need to get out of it. How can I do that?
Hello @Jeff Tracy If you look at the attached image, you'll see that one of the members has a sign with two arrows (the only one with a photo). That means he's the administrator.Could you attach a screenshot of that area of the dashboard you mentioned where the members appear (top right, next to "Share")?
Dashboard and menu screenshots added
Hey @Jeff Tracy - welcome to the Community!
It looks like your board has been left in a weird state as the admin of it has deleted their Atlassian Account without promoting a new admin.
Our support team will need to look at this internally. I've raised a ticket for you to chat with them.
You can view this ticket at https://support.atlassian.com/requests/TRELLO-214233/ and you'll be emailed updates.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.