I would like to create automation:
when a card is added to list LIST_NAME by @user1 or @User2 add member @user3 to the cardI can add ony one user to the list
Hi @Łukasz Cieciorowski
Just to let you know you can create OR in automations for some things like lists and labels by doing:
When the label "regex:/label1|label2|label3/ is added to a card...
In the instance of members, you can't do it in 1 command but you basically create OR scenario by duplicating the automation for each member...
I don't think it's possible to do that.I imagine you've thought about creating the automations individually.
Greetings
Bem simples. Basta você criar duas regras.O gatilho para sua ação será:When a card is added to the board by (selecionar o membro 1)
Para que isso seja possível, é necessário habilitar o flag de "Avançado" ().
Após isso, basta criar a ação que deseja.Você irá precisar repetir o mesmo processo para o outro o usuário.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.