Hi all!
I'm a Development Manager working for a small software company in Finland, responsible for our development practices and QA. We are using GitHub Copilot with a VS Code integration but lack the capability to leverage it (or another AI tool) in Bitbucket.
To speed up our development without sacrificing quality, we have a high demand for an automated Pull Request reviewer tool, which we believe would enhance our code review process. It is my responsibility to integrate such a solution for our Bitbucket PRs.
Initially, I hoped to utilize our existing GitHub Copilot license, but such integration seems unavailable, even though this page got my hopes up: https://www.atlassian.com/blog/bitbucket/github-copilot-bitbucket-jira-and-confluence
The page later mentions an "AI code review pipe," but it only supports ChatGPT. I then noticed a mention of a truly Bitbucket native solution, Autoreview agent, and signed up for the waitlist a while back. As I cannot just sit and wait forever, my questions are:
Is there any schedule for when the Autoreview agent will become available?
Are there any plans to create a code review pipe integration for GitHub Copilot, similar to the one created for ChatGPT?
I want to emphasize that we see a Pull Request reviewer tool as a key enabler, and I would guess many think the same. I would appreciate it a lot not to be forced to use some 3rd party integration that might or might not have support in the future.
Best regards,
Jan