I have an epic set up in JIRA and I'm trying to see all tasks and their assignee's under that epic. Is there a way for me to do this?
Hi Candace,
Have you tried JQL: "Epic Link" = epic_issue_key ?
Yes and it will only show the stories with the epic link, not the subtasks.
It shows all tasks and bugs from the epic for me...
Capture.PNG
You can see I also have all standard issue types and sub-task issue types selected, but I do not see the actual subtasks under a story. The only thing showing for me is the story.
When I click on the story and then a subtask, it says "A subtask cannot be assigned to an epic.
epic.PNG
It seems I've found the solution:
install free SQL for JIRA Driver add-on and execute query "Epic Link" = epic_issue_key OR parent in sql("select key from issues where jql='\"Epic Link\" = epic_issue_key'")
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.