Trello is not saving any changes that I make. Is anyone else having this problem?
Hi @Meredith Boylan - can you check your internet connection to make sure you're online?
If you're on a browser, I would recommend going through these troubleshooting steps: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/troubleshooting-browser-issues-with-trello/
@Meredith Boylan Have the same issue. Before Trello would just auto save the changes I made, now it's mandatory to click the green Checkmark wich isn't even visible on my phone when the virtual keyboard is open to save the changes. This is new and not very cool!
@ Alex W can I somehow change that back to how it was? How about not just change things, but add a switch to the settings instead and inform users about the change and not be a bad nanny and force stuff upon us?
I'm experiencing the same issue...I've logged out of my account, my internet is stable...but Trello isn't saving any changes, despite pressing 'save'
Did anyone manage to resolve this issue?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.