Hello. I have been trying to change my password for my account [REDACTED FOR PRIVACY], however, i haven't been receiving any reset password emails. Can anyone help?
Hi @Maya Chami , welcome to the Atlassian Community and thanks for your post.
Let me escalate this to the Atlassian support, who should be able to help. They will reach out to you here in the post.
Best wishes
Thank you! @Valerie Knapp To give more context of the issue: I originally wanted to change my email; however, I wasn't able to directly do that because I use gmail to access my jira account. So I attempted to reset my password (AKA create a password for jira), in order to be able to change my email - to no avail unfortunately. Would greatly appreciate urgent help because my current email (the one connected to this jira account) is about to expire.
Hi @Maya Chami
We received the following SMTP bounce rejection from your mail server at some point, which added your email to our suppression list:
554 5.7.1 [internal] recipient address was suppressed due to customer policy
I've just removed your email from our suppression list. Please ensure your mail administrator whitelists our Bitbucket-centric email addresses to prevent this from occurring again:
Please retry the previous action and let me know if you receive the email.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Hello @Ben
Thank you for your help! I just re-tried resetting my password again, but i still didn't receive the emails. I even checked my spam and it wasn't there.
Best,
Maya
May I know if you've spoken to your email administrators? We've just received fresh SMTP error bounces from your mail server as follows:
I've unsuppressed your email account again, but please ensure your mail administrators have whitelisted our accounts to prevent blockages.
I just had my email administrators whitelist the list of emails you sent me, and tried resetting my password once again. However, I still haven't received any emails, weirdly enough.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.