Hi, guys.
I am here to get your help.
I've tried about for all day for what I want to do, but I am now in stuck. 
If you guys give me some solutions to so solve the problem, then I really appreciate for that. 
I have wanted to transfer to a new server from the original server so I followed the steps below link.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Migrating+Confluence+Between+Servers
It is from CentOS to CentOS, so I can say both are the same OS although their version is different.
And the version of Confluence is 5.4.1.
The original confluence has used a default database, so at first I wanted to transfer it without an external database.
So I didn't do any of stpes in upper link.
I made zips of home which belongs in '/var/' directory and install which belong in '/opt/' directory.
And then by using 'scp' command, I copied them to the new server which doesn't have an installation of Tomcat which means it is really a new server.
I unzipped them to proper directories that are '/var/' and 'opt'.
Till this, cuz the confluence doesn't use an external database, so I thought I could start the confluence on the new server
But there was one thing I missed.
After searching, I tried something through the below link.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Creating+a+Dedicated+User+Account+on+the+Operating+System+to+Run+Confluence
sudo /usr/sbin/useradd --create-home --comment "Account for running Confluence" --shell /bin/bash confluence
I thought after I should shutdown on the original server, I had to execute start-confluence.sh.
So I did.
There are two errors where are located in the different server.
- on new server, although I entered that command, there was below error.
<span class="pln">ERROR </span><span class="typ">LogMananger</span><span class="pun">.</span><span class="pln">repositorySelector was </span><span class="kwd">null</span><span class="pln"> likely due to error in </span><span class="kwd">class</span><span class="pln"> reloading</span><span class="pun">,</span><span class="pln"> using </span><span class="typ">NOPLoggerRepository</span><span class="pun">.</span>
- After upper error, cuz I could not start the confluence on the new server, I entered 'sudo /usr/sbin/useradd --create-home --comment "Account for running Confluence" --shell /bin/bash confluence' on the original server.
But I can't start the confluence.
It worked well so far, but not now.
The error msg is.. 'com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference$InitializationException: java.lang.NullPointerException'
Although my English skill is not good, so I am worried about that I didn't give you guys enough information to understand this problems, but it will be really helpful for me if you guys give me an idea.
Thanks.