I want to upgrade to Premium, but only for one user. All of the payment pages default to 7 users. Where do I change that?
Hi V Rose,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community! I'm Felipe from the ServiceRocket Support team!
The default is set to 7 users because Jira/Confluence Cloud sites start with a minimum of 1-10 users on the Standard plan, and the same applies when upgrading to Premium—the billing tier is based on the total number of users on your site, not individual upgrades.
If you're the only user and want Premium features, you'll need to ensure you're the only active user on the site (under Site Administration > Users) before upgrading. Then, when you proceed with the Premium upgrade, you’ll be billed only for the one user currently active.
Best,Felipe
Here is the explanation on billing https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Trello-questions/How-can-I-make-sure-I-sign-up-for-premium-only-and-not-my-entire/qaq-p/2615151
Hi @Felipe Perez _ServiceRocket_ - this customer is asking about Trello.
Sorry, Alex, I missed that piece of information.
Thank you for clarifying!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.