I scheduled a Scheduled Maintenance Status Page today at 5:46pm CT (about).
It was scheduled for the window of 10:30pm - 11:00pm CT (3:30am - 4:00am UTC).
Immediately after I scheduled it, there was nothing in the "Open" tab of the StatusPage admin.
I noticed that 26 mins before the start time (10:04am CT), it appeared in the "Open" tab. My screenshot is from 13mins before the start time. Note that it's in Open despite not yet starting.
How far before the start window does it appear as an "Open" item, and is this a setting somewhere?
For context, we display all "Open" statuspage (incidents, maintenance, etc) in our product. I want to know how far before the window will it appear in the product. I am making an educated assumption that it shows up in our product as soon as it appears in the Open tab of Atlassian's statuspage admin. 