Hi!
I created a form, where users can submit data. Other users shall be able to modify this data - so I have a second page with a cardview of all entries and a Form Filter control.
I want two things:
First - when loading the page there shall be no entries visible - only the Filter control to submit an ID of the entry (an employee-ID I generate in the form where the data is recorded) - and only when there is an ID submitted it should show the entry of this data.
So I basically don't want to show all entries in the first place to those who submit changes (I might confuse the people who submit the changes *g*). So is there a way to hide the CardView and show only filtered entries?
Second - is there any way to hide the filter field right above the CardView? (the one which appears when you "enable instant search field over the form data" and you need to use the filter control). This also might confuse people and I want to reduce any chances for mistakes by the users.