I am trying to put together an Epic Burndown chart that will show progress for multiple Epics. I have multiple Epics (each epics has multiple stories under it) under my one project in Jira that I want to see what their burndown is together. All I can find is a burndown per individual Epic. I would love to be able to roll them up into one burndown.
Hey @stephanie barlow
In case you're using Jira Reporting rather than Jira Align, then:
- It is limited to one epic only. You might not get multiple on a chart.
- Solution proposal might be either a custom-developed forge app or searching marketplace apps.
If you're using Jira Align, then @Allan Maxwell has already suggested it. See below.
Best wishes,
Ahmet Kilic
ESP Consultant
Have you seen these?
Thank you Allan! We haven't migrated to Jira Align yet, but this makes me excited to do so! It is on the horizon for next quarter.
If you're interested in a custom dashboard gadget, we just built one that supports JQL. You can use the below jqlj syntax to pull the epic and it's children.
issue in childrenOf("parentIssueKey")
Here's a link to our burndown and a link to more details here. Always happy to provide a live demo.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.