Hi,
I hope someone can help...
I'm doing some v10 upgrade testing using a clone of Prod (v9) which has been upgraded to 10.
I've noticed that when I use a custom asset field in my Requests, the pick list is restricted to just 25 objects. I know that the visible list is restricted to just 25, but when I start typing to search for an object outside of this alphabetical 25, no other objects appear.
I've checked the AQL in the custom field filter and it's not restricting; I can't work out why it's happening, and why it's absolutely fine in the production copy (where the config looks exactly the same)
From further investigation it looks like the user picker isn't working from the portal within a request. Even if I can see the object, e.g. customer assets object of 'AAron' in the pick list, if I start typing in the picker field it does not pop up
thanks 
James