Since a few day when I want to work in Trello, the Crumble pop-up appears over and over again. When I close it with the 'x' it keeps re-appearing. Therefore I have no access to my boards. Please help.
If you append "/power-ups/enabled" to the board url (i.e. add /power-ups/enabled at the end of the link in the navigation bar of your browser) then it will take you to the list of Powerups enabled on that board. From there, click on "settings" under the name of the PowerUp and then click disable.
I tried to do so, but I don't get enough time to change the setting. Within 3 seconds the crumble pop up appears with another white pop up above (which I cannot close) and then I cannot do anything anymore. When I try to close the pop up it directly re-appears again. Please help.
No one who can help me out? Strange thing is that the problem only affects 1 board, where the pop up keeps coming up. If I work in other boards there is no problem. Anyone has an idea how I can remove the re-appearing crumble pop up?
i have the same problem and its driving me nuts
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.