The solutions I've found during research are for custom fields. Please adivse.
I worked with a Developer to create some JAVA script to work in concert with the Behaviours Plugin.
You can't. The fields are text, if someone puts something sensitive in them, that's up to the user.
The only thing you might be able to do is write or find a validator which can scan the text and return a failure message if they enter something you don't wnt them to. Of course, what they might enter is so variable, I don't think you really can do this, but that is your only real option.
One other option is to use our recently released PII Protector for JIRA add-on. It monitors sensitive PII like credit card numbers, social security numbers, addresses, etc. stored in Atlassian JIRA, reports it, provides admins with a convenient UI to manage it, to audit access to it, and optionally to hide or to erase it.
@Melanie Rogers I know this has been a good while back but, do you have an example of the Javascript you used and how you set the Behaviour?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.