Going to "Manage Plugins" gives the warning "A system admisintrator has disabled your connection to the Atlassion Marketplace server." But I have not, and I am the administrator. I would very much like to use the Marketplace to download plugins.
This is a stand-alone install of JIRA version 5.2.6 on our own Linux (Ubuntu) server using the defaults in the binary installer. We currently have a trial license in place as we are testing migrating from On-Demand. The current data in the system was loaded from a backup of the On-Demand instance. We have a confluence install running on the same machine that is able to access the Marketplace flawlessly.
One possibly related note is that after importing the On-Demand backup I needed to manually add my user to the system-administrator group by modifying the cwd_membership table in the database. Is there some necessary permission not present in the back-up that the stand-alone configuration requires?
Thanks for any help.