I have Workspaces and Boards which I was invited to join and have been an active member of but am no longer able to see.
It could be that the owner of those boards/workspaces has removed you (may be by mistake). You could ask them to add you again.
Hey @Ferguson, TJ - welcome to the Community!
I've taken a look at our logs and I can see that you've actually been deactivated from your company's Trello Enterprise, which is why you can't see your boards / Workspaces.
I've gone ahead and raised a ticket with our Trello Support team for you to chat with them, and so we can privately share info about your admins to help you out here.
You can view this ticket at https://support.atlassian.com/requests/TRELLO-213764/ and we'll email you with updates. We'll reach out to you soon!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.