Hello, I want to know how to fix an issue when entering the email for subscription via email, I get the error message 'Oops, something went wrong while subscribing you! Let's reload the page and try again.'
Hi @Maximiliano Barrios ,This is Shashwat from Opsgenie support and here to help! Are you trying to subscribe to an existing Opsgenie analytics report in your instance, or have you created this report yourself and subscribed to it?Could you please confirm your Opsgenie instance URL and the email ID with which you'd like to subscribe to the report?Did you refresh the instance page and were able to subscribe to it later without getting the above error message?Best,Shashwat
Hi Shashwat, thanks for your promt response!
Sorry for the lack of info in my message, i'm trying to subscribe to my statuspage, with my company email (maximiliano.barrios@naranjax.com) i am the owner of the SP, i can manually subscribe users and myself but we need that any client can subscribe by themself , my page id is 5bhtsxl28cw6 ,
I did refresh the instance, even try to subscribe in a private tab, but it won't work, please tell me if you need any more information to review my case, thanks.
Hey @Maximiliano Barrios ,May I know the error message that pops-up when an external domain user subscribes to the page?Best,Shashwat
Sure!
The message that pops-up it's the same, i tried with gmail domain.
Best regards,
Maximiliano
Try clearing cache, check email format, or use another browser.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.