Hi,
I've used tinymce-renderer-plugin from Gary Hodgson in JIRA 4.4, but now we are planning to upgrade to JIRA 5.1 and this plugin in incompatible with this version. From the plugin's page there is a solution to revert HTML field removing the tags (http://garyhodgson.github.com/tinymce-renderer-plugin/reverting.html), but I don't like it.
Is there another way to mantain the HTML fields? Another plugin to install?
Gary Hodgson released tinymce-renderer-plugin Version 1.7 that support JIRA 5.0 - 5.1.6 although he said that he has no time to mantain it.
Hi, not related to these guys, but this plugin that is compatible with TinyMCE might help you - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.jiraeditor.jeditor
thank you for your suggestion, but I was searching something free and 1000$ is not a cheap option comparing it to the cost of JIRA.
Unfortunately and in large free plugins rarely exist these days after Atlassian started marketplace and helped with licensing. You'll notice that most of the existing free and popular plugins are no longer free. Anyhow, I can't find a better/cheaper solution. Sorry.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.