Hello,
I am trying to use the IFTTT integration rules to create a page using ConfiForms. Before, I was able to have a field titled "Document Title" and have individuals fill out that field and it would create a page with that title. We have since change the formatting of the title and want to have a title prefix added to the document name. So, I am trying to combine multiple fields to be added to create the new page title.
ex: ([entry.field1]|[entry.field2]) - [entry.docTitle]
When the page is being created, it skips the first two fields entirely and only adds the last field to the title. The first two fields are asList. I have placed the above example into a new field and tried using that but it still is not working. I am tracking the new field as I am filling out the form and the expected title is correct, but it is not creating the page name properly.
Any help would be greatly appreciated