Hello,
When I use a GET request to find a page by looking for its title, the call will also look for the page in the recycle bin. How do I prevent this? To visualize this issue a little bit better:
Lets say we have a page called foobar. I have a Jira automation rule that checks if the page foobar exists. If it does not exists, it will create the page. We run the automation rule and the page exsits, thus nothing is created. Now lets say that someone accidentally, manually, deleted the page foobar. Once the rule is executed it will look for foobar. It finds foobar, in the recycle bin. It thinks the page foobar exists and it is not created. Yes it exists, but its not live for the world to see.
My question is, is it possible for the GET request to NOT look into the recycle bin and only look for live pages?
Example code:
https://mybusiness.confluence.com/rest/api/content/search?cql=title=foobar