Has anyone else's home tab disappeared this morning? I'm trying to find a list of all the checklist items assigned to me across all the boards I am part of. I've tried the
http://trello.com/my/tasks link from the "Your Items" section of the Trello help page:
Your Trello home page | Trello | Atlassian Support
Trello rolled back the change. Hopefully they can fix the preload issue without having to take the feature down again.
Same here
Yep, also having the same issue - any fixes Atlassian???
Desaster! Makes the whole product useless for me..Hope it will get fixed soon !!
I am having the same issue. The home feature is my favorite part of the lists we use. I wish it was on the mobile app as I don't use the app at all but only the desktop version. Without the home tab, it makes me less inclined to use it for our team.
Did anyone get a fix for this? Same problem here and I really need to access the "home" link!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.