I've been able to use Butler to finish a lot of automations on a content creation board (it's great!).
I've also added some lists syncing completed items from other Jira boards, so all of our content creation records are in the same place; however, it doesn't look like Butler can take action on the synced Jira list. I can drag and drop the Jira card to another list (which copies the card) however, I can't find how to automate this process.
For example: a new Jira is marked as completed, which syncs it to the Jira List in the Trello board, which triggers the creation of a card tied to that Jira. What I want is for the addition of that Jira card to the list to then trigger Butler to copy the card to another list and add a checklist, so that the correct folks will see the card and take action.
Is this kind of automation available with the Jira Lists feature?
Thanks!