We can't reset their Atlassian account password as we don't have access to their email address so I'm unable to get any further with this issue. I'm happy to give permission for external access so that this issue can be fixed
@Simon French Welcome to the Atlassian Community. So today do you Atlassian Org admin permission? If you are trying to gain Org admin and don't have an org admin this will be hard to accomplish as only and Org admin can promote another user to Org admin. Can you give me a little more context around the situation?
Thank you, I hope this screenshot shows what the issue is. The Org admin has left the company and we don't have access to his emails. I am the user access admin and would like to have overall control of Jira and our team of seven
@Simon French You will need to gain Org admin. I typically recommend that an organization keep at least 2 Org admins for redundancy in case Org admins leave the company. Looks like Paul is an org admin and if that is the account that is no longer accessible?There is a group if your on a newer site called Org admin. Its usually only accessible by Org admins to add and remove users from. Can you go to groups and see if that group exists on your site? Then you could get Paul to add you if his account is still accessible. If that account is not accessible and you don't have another Org admin I suggest to put in a support ticket.
Thank you. I would raise a support ticket but I seem to be in an infinite loop of drop down menus and answers to questions I don't need here https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Is this the correct place to raise a ticket?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.