I have a screen. It has 2 tabs, completely custom named. In the two tabs, I have both system, name and custom fields. All of the fields are completely filled out and yet my tabs are not showing up on the view screen. I have assured that my Screen Scheme has the proper screens set for view issue and that the issue type is related (there is only one issue type in the project).
The system is constantly taking the information from my second tab and displaying the info in the details section of the view screen. It is not showing me any of my tabs. One of my tabs was named "Details" and details is showing as a section, not a tab. I realize that on the view screen, the Details section shows relevant system fields, but I have gone back and changed my tab names to custom names and still everything shows under the details section. I have re-indexed as well.
I thought I read somewhere once, that the view screen could be set to show as either a section view (turning the tabs into sections) or as a tab view (using the tabs as they are laid out in the admin section). But I can't seem to find the information again.
I am at a loss here. I have created new screens, mocking the original data and they display the tabs fine. I know everyone is going to say "Well, good! Then end of issue!" but I don't want to pass on this opportunity of knowing whether I can switch the view screen between a section view and a tab view or if I just had some weird occurrence when I created the screen.
Thanks for any help that can be given.