Is it possible to configure the display of content in the "Details" section for viewing an issue?
- I do not want to see fields that I do not use: Priority, Resolution, Fix Version/s, Affects Version/s...
- I want to see fields I do use: my custom fields and some standard fields.
JIRA documentation leads me to believe I can do this.
It seems reasonable that the feature would be part of JIRA.
JIRA forums leads me to suspect that I cannot customize the display for viewing an issue and that the feauture will not be added to JIRA anytime soon.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-9802
If it is possible to do the customization that I am asking about, please direct me to documentation that shows me how to do it.
If it is not possible, please direct me to documentation that confirms that all the configuring screens and schemes documentation does not apply to the page one sees when one navigates to an issue.
Thank you for your assistance.