Hi, I have added the one drive power up to my board and linked to my account. I can go into my One Drive and select a file but then no file appears in my Trello card? Please help. I have tried it in the desktop version - thanks
Hi Karen! Welcome to Trello community.
It seems you are running into a known issue that is being tracked in the following bug report here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TRELLO-1098
I have added this post to this bug as an internal comment for our engineering team to see and reference if needed as well as align priority. I would also encourage you to visit that bug, log in with your Atlassian account, and click *Start watching this issue* on the right panel. That way, when the ticket is updated by our development team, you'll be notified via email.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.