Hello,
I added a work flow. And this state is not deleted. Only the step can be viewed and be edited. I want to delete but ı can't.
why can't step of work flow be delete and why can't the transition be add this flow?
Thanks.
There are other transition mapped to this Step - delete those transition and you will see the option to delete the Step
-Srini
I would copy the workflow and the workflow scheme and then do the Deletion there. Then I would migrate the project from the workflow scheme that you were using previously to the new workflow scheme that you created with that step deleted on the workflow.
There is no transition mapped to that step but the step is not still deleted
There is no transition mapped to that step but the step is not still deleted And there is not the button which is add transition.
Is this is an active workflow or jira default workflow?
Active - make a draft
Default - make a copy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.