Por favor, cancele meu teste premium do Trello imediatamente. Não consigo abrir um ticket para cancelar e isso é bem chato.
@Davi Accioly - hi Davi! Have you reviewed the information here? https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/change-or-cancel-your-trello-plan/
My Portuguese is very bad, so I don't want to risk replying in that language. 🥲
No problem, I can speak in 3 different languages. @Dave LIAO
Your platform does not allow the premium trial to be canceled. I have already searched all over Trello and it is not possible. I ask you to cancel my trial (free days of the platform's premium plan)
No problem, I can speak in 3 different languages.
Your platform does not allow the premium trial to be canceled. I have already searched all over Trello and it is not possible. I ask you to cancel my trial (free days of the platform's premium plan) @Dave LIAO
Oi, DaviConforme solicitado realizei o cancelamento do seu testeAtenciosamenteAlissonTrello Team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.