We have multiple users under one account handling different aspects of the board. One of our users asked if an email can be sent whenever certain cards are created with labels that apply to her (we can't just add her as a user since we all operate under the same account). I see how to add the trigger but not sure where to go from there. Here's what I think is right:
1) Trigger: When a card is added to the boards, filter 'with the x label', and adding all the appropriate labels
2) Send an email notification to x@xxxxx.com
It works when it's a single label but do I need to make a new rule for every single label? Wouldn't that result in multiple emails? I'm just concerned that adding all the labels under the one filter would mean an email is only sent when all the labels are added, which won't be the case.