Hello,
I need a JQL query that dynamically filters issues created after the 24th of the previous month and before or on the 24th of the current month. The query should automatically update each month without requiring manual date changes.
I have tried using expressions like:
project = ABCD
AND created >= startOfMonth(-1) + 24d
AND created <= startOfMonth() + 24d
However, Jira does not support direct date calculations using + 24d, and I receive an error about + being a reserved character.
I also attempted to use formatDate() to generate the correct date dynamically, but JQL does not support this function either.
Could you please provide a fully dynamic JQL query that meets the following criteria?
- Fetch issues created after the 24th of the previous month
- Include issues created before or on the 24th of the current month
- Automatically update every month without manual date entry
Thank you in advance for your help!
Best regards,