Hi
In confluence sometimes the footer (powered by atlassian...) will detach from the base of the page and as you scroll it will move up and cover the text on the page.
Has anyone had this issue, ideas on how to fix?
Thank
Simon
what version of Confluence are you using? What browsers are you seeing this problem in?
I have seen this before, possibly it was with an old or unsupported theme. Can you check if it happens when you are using the default theme?
IE 8, confluence 4.2, documentation theme.
I am trying to do some funky card/deck macro pages with Jira gadgets. It seems to be intermittent, as i rolled back a version and do it again and it is fixed.
I am also facing same issue with my confluence. Is there any luck of in fixing it. My confluence version is 3.4.6.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.