Is there any news of the JIRA Component Watcher plugin being supported on JIRA versions higher than 6.1.7?
The JIRA Component Watcher page in Atlassian Marketplace now says that it supports JIRA versions 6.2 and 6.3.
We recently upgraded from 5.2 to 6.2 and desperately need this. Is there an estimated release date for 6.2+ support?
i already contacted the vendor...who told me that he is working on a release
I am running Jira v6.3.1. I did a manual install and get this error message:"Incompatible" on the plugin managment page:
/plugins/servlet/upm#manage
When may a release for 6.3 be expected and thanks,
I just got a reply from the vendor confirming that the plugin supports up to 6.3 but not 6.3.1+
An updated version is hopefully to be released soon. Make sure you watch the plugin at Marketplace to receive notification when it is released.
Cheers
// Svante
Thanks! I sent a request to vendor for upgrade through plugin manager...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.