I’m the owner of the confluence space but i can’t see the edit button in the confluence home page but the owner can. Since I’m the owner and have all the access. I don’t understand why this happened
Welcome @Mofei Deng
Have you checked the space settings and that you are indeed in that space?
Hi @Mofei Deng welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Have you checked that you are actually logged in to Confluence?
You say that you are the "owner" and that you cannot see the Edit button but the owner can?
Also, can you define "owner"? Are you the space administrator of that particular space? Does that specific page have any (inherited) page restrictions?
Please have a look at the following documentation page: Add or remove content restrictions
Hi! I think I am in the space. Is there any other ways to check if I am in the space?
The other owner set me as owner as today. He can see the edit button but I can't.
I'm sorry. I missed 'the other' before. What I meant is that the other owner can see the button. He just set me as the owner as well today. I can edit or admin the space in the "space tool - permission". I am both administrator and owner of the space. And I don't fully understand what inherited page restrictions means.
It's weird that when I open every article or blog in the space, I can see the edit button in the corresponding page. But not in the homepage of the space.
@Mofei Deng
Hi, this needs to be checked when you click on Space settings then going for Users. If you cannot the space settings options, you are not the space admin for that space.
Hi! thanks so much! I have solved the problem! have a good day!
Great to hear your issue got resolved @Mofei Deng . If my answer helped you in any way, thanks to click the green "Accept answer" button. Have a nice day!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.