I've reviewed the forums and have found solutions for this question using the Behaviors plugin and when the second field is a text field only - neither is what fulfills my need. I cannot use the Behaviors plugin due to cost, but do have Script Runner installed.
I need to make a multi-select list custom field, Current Products, if they select Yes from the single select custom field, Existing Client?.
I thought ScriptRunner would be able to provide a solution, but, I've not been able to figure it out. I tried added a simple script validator.
I had the following that when evaluated to true:
- Script workflow function : Simple scripted validator : Checks script:
cfValues['Existing Client']?.value == 'No'
It was associated with the field, Current Products and displayed the error message:
You must select the products that the client has since you indicated that they were a current client.
When I tried to use it, I just got an generic error message that there was a problem with the workflow (illegal operation), regardless of the value I selected.
Would appreciate any solutions!