I input a search and it shows results, however, when I click on one it will not bring me to it.
Hi @Jacqueline SteinI can't replicate a search issue. Are you using the top Search bar? And when you see results, is that appearing as expected as a box on top of the board? Finally, when you say you aren't brought to the result . . . what happens when you choose a result?Cheers,Beth
I am having the same issue with the desktop version. It started last night. I input a name in the top search bar. It pulls up all the results but when I go to click on the card I want, nothing happens and I can't clear the search results. to clear the drop-down menu of results I need to click on another board.
I can select cards that are active on a board, just not from the search results. This started last night. I closed the program, ended tasks, restarted the computer. Didn't help.
I started having the same issues yesterday while using Google Chrome browser, however, I am able to use it in Edge.
I have good news. This was a known issue and the team already has a fix that will be released very soon.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.