when i put in a po # on the trello search feature and clicked on the one i wanted it would open it , this stopped working , they show up in the search but if you click on them it does nothing , any ideas ?
I am having the same issue with the search bar today - did you manage to resolve it?
I have been having the same issue since yesterday afternoon. (It was working in the morning.)
I have been having the same issue recently as well, but my coworkers are not.It works to go into the Advanced search, but that's just more clicks. Hoping for a resolution soon.
How funny. I just did the advanced thing too and it worked. And like you, I'm the only one in the office with this issue, none of my coworkers are experiencing this.
I tried deleting Chrome history and cache (not cookies and site data) and that didn't help, but I just tried in Edge and it works there.
I just tried deleting cookies and site data, and that didn't helpI also tried logging out and back in and that didn't help either
also tried dif boards, and none of them work
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.