hello,
Non of my boards are working, and it keeps saying something is wrong. I really need to get access to them as they have all my notes. Below is the error message and has been happening all weekend and today.
Hi @Bonnie Beadle
Welcome to the CommunityMy guess is that browser version is too old and does not support some of the featuresr of Trello to work properly.I suggest you contact Atlassian Support to solve it faster - https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
I use it nearly everyday, so unsure my browsers would suddenly be out of date.
I can't even get on to the page to contact support. :-(
@Bonnie Beadle try this:
Hope it helps
OH YES - THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!
I nearly lost 2 years worth of work, so your help is really appreciated 😀
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.