In earlier Confluence versions we had to enter the macros like {macro:param=value} in the text. Now Confluence 5.x hides that behind rich-text editing which is fine most of the time.
However in some situations, for example when editing a space theme, velocity templates or when inserting the "wiki markup" macro I still need to be able to look up what the name and parameters of the wiki markup for a specific macro is.
Case in point: there's a {html} macro which works fine in Rich-Text editing, but when I need to do so in Wiki markup I have no idea what the syntax of the macro is. The macro documentation pages (here: html macro) completely hides that information from users too.
Here's another example, the page tree macro. It explains the values, however it doesn't show the alias names for the wiki markup parameters. For example what's the wiki markup parameter name for "Include Search Box above Page Tree"? It remains a mystery and it's driving me nuts! 
Update: I found that by going back to v3.5 documentation the pagetree macro page actually lists the wiki markup alias names. That's how it should be!
So where can I get a full list of wiki markup macros, parameters and descriptions? In earlier Confluence versions there was a link to a popup window with the markup syntax of all installed macros - this link was on every page that you were editing. That's what I'm looking for!
I also remember there was a macro that renderered all the macro documentation to a wiki page, that would be a workable solution too.
Note: I found this Wiki Markup Macros page, but it only describes default macros and not those added by plugins. It also doesn't document the {spaces} and {pagetree} macros which I believe are default macros, so it's incomplete.