Webpage error detailsUser Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.2; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)Timestamp: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 15:07:44 UTCMessage: 'loginSucceeded' is null or not an objectLine: 307Char: 37Code: 0URI: http://localhost:8080/plugins/servlet/gadgets/ifr?container=atlassian&mid=0&country=AR&lang=es&view=default&view-params=%7B%22writable%22%3A%22false%22%7D&st=atlassian%3AMqSlpeavGoi9wvF40lZxYJ%2FAtJpKatST7vns9f3KqjDV8fQ%2FXTf9K%2BAobL3hLAnD0pn2LRf2chXCS1G6mBfi1X0Mg1Z6sxenLupfIprDAt71JFeW2I5dq%2FIkZxni6419EiMlnag0PQMdSRs0tla%2BQ9bW9DbcL1zCMK%2Bc5emZZZYzn0X3GdUYfSUHnYimxKSBQ8CAETERj1oBJdJJ91PdBb1sQ08%3D&up_isPublicMode=true&up_isElevatedSecurityCheckShown=false&up_loginFailedByPermissions=false&up_externalUserManagement=false&up_loginSucceeded=false&up_allowCookies=true&up_externalPasswordManagement=&up_captchaFailure=false&url=http%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%3A8080%2Frest%2Fgadgets%2F1.0%2Fg%2Fcom.atlassian.jira.gadgets%2Fgadgets%2Flogin.xml&libs=auth-refresh<br< a=""> />Message: 'loginSucceeded' is null or not an objectLine: 307Char: 37Code: 0URI: http://localhost:8080/plugins/servlet/gadgets/ifr?container=atlassian&mid=0&country=AR&lang=es&view=default&view-params=%7B%22writable%22%3A%22false%22%7D&st=atlassian%3AMqSlpeavGoi9wvF40lZxYJ%2FAtJpKatST7vns9f3KqjDV8fQ%2FXTf9K%2BAobL3hLAnD0pn2LRf2chXCS1G6mBfi1X0Mg1Z6sxenLupfIprDAt71JFeW2I5dq%2FIkZxni6419EiMlnag0PQMdSRs0tla%2BQ9bW9DbcL1zCMK%2Bc5emZZZYzn0X3GdUYfSUHnYimxKSBQ8CAETERj1oBJdJJ91PdBb1sQ08%3D&up_isPublicMode=true&up_isElevatedSecurityCheckShown=false&up_loginFailedByPermissions=false&up_externalUserManagement=false&up_loginSucceeded=false&up_allowCookies=true&up_externalPasswordManagement=&up_captchaFailure=false&url=http%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%3A8080%2Frest%2Fgadgets%2F1.0%2Fg%2Fcom.atlassian.jira.gadgets%2Fgadgets%2Flogin.xml&libs=auth-refresh<br< a=""> />
Hi Jorge,
I believe that this error might be caused by an invalid cache on the Tomcat server, which is the application server where JIRA runs.
Therefore, to attempt to fix it, we might follow the steps below:
Hope this helps. If not I would recommend you to file a ticket in our Atlassian Support System.
Thanks, John
Hi, John,
I'd the same the problem, but I can login my account on another computer or via other browsers such as firefox/chrome on the same computer.
SO the problem is not caused by an invalid cache on the server-side.
SOME ADVICE:
don't tell ur customers to do the following stuff:
1. DELETE EVERYTHING.
2. RESTART
3. RESTART...
OK ?!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.