Hi everyone!
If anyone knows how to fix the problem o a missing "Export" button - please share it. I already saw that there is a page in manuals (Export your database data ), which is not helpful because I simply do not have that option to select.
I guess I remember finding an "Export" button in the three dots like a half-year ago. But for now it's missing whether I check a view or an initial database table - it's just not there. I am an owner and creator of that database I want to export. It was filled in manually without any other connections to other databases.
First of all I would like to export in CSV.
I'll add a screenshot of my available options below.

It would be really sad to loose that database. Is there any reasons that I don't see the "Export" option even when I'm creator of the page? If it's on settings side what setting I should look for?
Any help is appreciated!