Hello,
I need your help to achieve a SLA implementation. First of all, i do not have "resolution time" but more "providing recommandation".
So I create a first SLA metric on which i put :
========================================
Start
Begin counting time when
Issue Created
Pause on (Optional)
Time is not counted during
Stop
Finish counting time when
Assignee: Changed
========================================
priority = high --> 4h --> MyCalendar
priority = Medium --> 4h --> MyCalendar
priority = Low --> 8h --> MyCalendar
========================================
==> This is my first objective : mesuring the time from the issue is created until someone is taking into account the customer request
Then I need to put a second objective : Once my issue has been assign to a ServiceDesk Agent, I need to provide to my customer an answer about its question/issue with 4h for urgent, 8h for medium and 12h for low
So my SLA is about providing someone taking into account the issue + giving them a recommandation to solve the issue
I'm a bit lost for the second part
Thanks for your help