I normally keep my phone notification/ringer settings on vibrate 99.99% of the time. Generally, I never use Silent or Do Not Disturb. Just the vibrate setting.
On my old Google Pixel 7 the Opsgenie app would override the vibrate setting and I would get the popcorn notification followed by a ring a few seconds later.
I just got a Google Pixel 9 and the Opsgenie app no longer overrides the silent/vibrate settings.
I confirmed the Opsgenie app can play notification sounds and ring without issue when my phone volume is normal (not in silent or vibrate). However, when the phone volume is set to either silent or vibrate the app will not make any sounds. Just displays silent notifications.
In the phone settings: Override Do Not Disturbed is enabled for the Opsgenie app.
In the app settings: Allow Opsgenie to set ringtone volume is enable and set to max volume.
I currently have "Display silent notifications when Opsgenie controls ringtone volume" disabled, but I have tested it enabled and it did not make any difference.
Seems like a bug in the app specifically with the Google Pixel 9 or the latest version of Android 15 with the March 5, 2025 security update.