Hello,
English is not my native language, so I apologize if there are any mistakes.
After a record, I would like to add a value in another form based on a formula. This formula is in three parts.
First part:
- scoreUser = sum of the score fields of form 1 filtered on the current user and on the field subject=math
- scoreTotal = sum of the score fields of form 1 filtered on the field subject=math
- value1 = scoreUser/scoreTotal
Second part:
- nbUser = count of the fields of form 2 filtered on the user and on the field theme=education
- nbTotal = count of the fields of form 2 filtered on the field theme=education
- value2 = nbUser/nbTotal
Third part:
- if value1 >=0.5 and value2>=0.5 then value3 = yes, otherwise no
Then, if value3=yes then I want to update a third form with the user's name
My first idea is to do the calculations in dedicated fields in form 1 but I don't find that right. I would prefer that the calculation is done after registration, so via IFTTT but I don't see how to do it. Do you have any ideas? It seems too complicated for an IFTTT, right ?