I am having trouble trying to get JIRA and Crucible projects linked.
The application link is setup with Trusted Authentication on both apps. In Crucible, I successfully linked repositories and Crucible projects to JIRA projects. When I look at the fisheye plugin configuration, it looks like it successfully reads the repositories and projects. In JIRA administration, I go to the project > under Settings > Application Links > choose configure Project Links and nothing is listed. When I try to add the project link, I get the error Failed to connect to 'crucible'.
In JIRA, I do see Crucible changes in the Activity Stream. I cannot see the changesets on the issues on the Source or Review tabs (see screenshots). Crucible is linking to JIRA just fine. But JIRA is having all kinds of trouble linking to Crucible. I have added and deleted all the application, entity, project links multiple times. It's like JIRA is halfway linked to Crucible.
I can't tell from that description exactly where the problem lies.
I looked in the log files, but couldn't readily tell what the real error is.